From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 03:18:15 -0700
Anne,
Not to my knowledge. My first printer was a HP LaserJet which is still in
use today, some 10+ years later. The first toner cartridge was in for about
5 years without any issues at all. That was a 5000 page toner if my memory
is correct. I don't think toner has any issues like inkjets, apples and
oranges.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA