From:
Pete Sowerby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:52:44 -0500
I have a Pinnacle DV-500 capture card which is dual format - PAL and NTSC. I do my capturing using Adobe Premier v6.5. The operating system is Windows XP Professional.

The problem is that although I can capture my PAL videos no problem, whenever I try to capture my NTSC videos, the picture is perfect but only in Black and White. (Premier settings are changed to address the different formats.)

The VCR used is a Panasonic and plays both PAL and NTSC. The NTSC comes out no problem in full colour on both an attached monitor or my television set but only black and white when I try to capture even though the card is for both formats.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best regards,      Pete Sowerby.............

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml