From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:00:11 +1100
The answer is yes you can run two modems. You will have to have two
phone lines and probably two accounts with your ISP, so factor in two
phone lines and two ISP fees.
There is software available that allows you to run both modems in tandem
to download a file at twice the speed of using a single modem. I do not
know the name of the software supplier. Someone else may know that or
you would have to do a net search for it.

Orf Bartrop

R. V. Castillo wrote:

>Can I have more than one modem in a computer and install it on any empty slot?
>
>        The NOSPIN Group provides a monthly newsletter with great
>       tips, information and ideas: NOSPIN-L, The NOSPIN Magazine
>           Visit our web site to signup: http://freepctech.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml