Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:34:18 +1000
I had uncounted this problem before, it was about 2-3 years ago, I cannot
give any explanation on how it could happen (I can't think any reason), but
I can ensure you that this only happen to cheapo poor quality cases. with
some cheapo cases, sometimes floppy drives can be only secured by 3 screws,
use all 4 will make it "faulty". The best way to solve it is (if you don't
want to change case) - do not tight screws (on floppy drive) hard.

Jun Qian