From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 11:08:03 -0400
I read a news from Taiwan that experts expect the price will drop again in
the near future. There are a couple reasons: 1) Factories in Taiwan bounced
back much sooner than people think. They got power back earlier than most
others. The supply will be OK in the near future. 2) Most end user stop
buying memory because of the high price. Eventually, the supply will be
higher than demands. The price will drop again. It didn't say if it would
drop to the point of previous low point or not. I wish I could find the
webpage again, but couldn't anymore. There were more reasons (maybe 3)
listed, but I only remember 2. Anyway, it's not a good time to buy memory
now. Better wait for a few months.

Changhsu Liu

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html