Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:04:18 EDT
Since I'm no longer able to get PCSOFT in my mail, perhaps  this is a
hardware issue after all.  I have a Dell laptop, newest model  Inspiron and am
wondering in doing a 'recovery' on it  --- like take it  back to the
manufacturer's settings, will be done in the same way as on a  desktop.  I wrote down
the instructions for a recovery on my  desktop, but don't know if such a
move on a laptop would have the same  instructions.   This is in case I ever
need to do a recovery.   Dell does not give warranties for Software, only on
the hardware, and doing a  recovery, I was told, was a software issue.

Doing a recovery as you already know only takes about 10  minutes or so,
whereas doing a format, take much  longer.       Harriet

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml