From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 16:26:12 -0300
I have a related question, I hope it can be answered by this group.  I just
took on a new client with 3 store locations and he wants all of his software
to have legal licenses.  Pirate software is very prevalent here in Brazil.
My question is this:  Since Windows 98, Office 97 and others are not
available to buy and Microsoft is ending or has ended support, does my
client have to worry about finding and purchasing legal licenses for his
software?  Another problem is that this is all in Portuguese and difficult
to find as  it is!  He just located and played  R$359 for a OEM Windows
98SE, I think he should just forget looking for the licenses of expired
software and just keep his new software purchases legal, it is too expensive
for no support.  Thanks.
Howard Rubin
Fortaleza, Brazil

                     visit our download web page at: