From:
"Villano, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:36:37 -0500
Yes, I did check the monitor and connections on other machines.  No
problem there.

Errr...your other recommendations sound great, only I can't get the
system running, remember?  Can't run Windows or Scandisk in order to do
the "fixes" you suggest.  But I will check out changing the video card
myself.

Thanks!

Paul Villano
US Army Chaplain Center and School (USACHCS)
"For God and Country!"
PERSONAL QUOTE:  The greatest victories are won on the battlefield of
the heart.