From:
Glenn Josephson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:43:43 -0400
I switched from an SB Live! to a Philips Acoustic Edge, and I couldn't be
happier. I have the Abit KT7A-Raid motherboard.
Glenn
> Paul Anderson wrote:
> >
> > Alright I took out my sound card and I have had my system on two days
straight without locking up. It's great finally having my system working,
but now I have no sound. The newest VIA drivers are supposed to fix the
problems, but they didn't work for me. I have the newest drivers for
everything and even flashed the bios, but to no avail. So I guess I'm going
to see if I can get a refund on my sound card. I have always used Creative
sound cards, so are there any other brands any one reccomends? Thanks for
everyones help, you guys are great... you will probably get lots more
problems from me:)

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com