From:
Paul Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:42:31 +0100
How are you trying to install XP are you booting the CD or trying to install
from win 98 if your computer won't boot from the CD you can also download 6
disks to start XP setup but honestly if you can't boot from the CD I doubt
that your hardware will suport XP in the installation click the option that
you want to chose where XP will be installed and then have the installation
format your drive in NTFS if you only want XP.

One other thing that crosses my mind is maybe your BIOS virus protection is
causing your problems.
Good luck and let us know how everything turns out , if nothing else works
can always try Linux

Paul Ryan