From:
Lee Haffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:34:49 +0000
To delete things out of MSConfig completely you can go to run type in
regedit and hit enter.
When you get into the regestry the first thing to do is back up the registry
before changing anything. Then expand(click on the plus sign)
HKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE Then expand software then expand microsoft then expand
shared tools then expand MSConfig. Under MSConfig there will be a
startupfolder and startupreg you can delete anything in those folders that
you don't want in MSConfig. Leander Haffner