From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:40:45 -0700
Well, my next guess is that you have a corrupt AOL profile. If there is a
way to delete your profile and rebuild it, that could be the cure for what
ails you. *head palms self for not seeing it sooner* I should have seen this
from your email address used to post your original message and all these
replies. Your little error message matches the front end of your email
address. Contact AOL and see if they can help you out. They may have seen
this issue before.

Kenneth Whyman
"Chance favors the prepared mind."

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 1:13 PM, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> There was no file mentioned in the message. I had this  come up when
> closing
> down AOL etc when shutting down the PC
>
> Dorothy
>

>                         PCBUILD's List Owners: