From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:57:07 -0500
Start by going to www.hp.com and navigating to the drivers page where you can download the latest drivers for this printer.  It was designed to run in Win 95/98.  HP, if they are still supporting it, probably has an update or patch that will allow it to run in Win 2K or NT.  Then navigate to the HP consumer forum for this printer.  You will probably find your exact question listed there, with either an answer from another consumer or from one of the moderators, or both.  If not, sign in and post your question there.  HP has forums for most of its printers that are still supported. You might also try HP's knowledge base on this printer.