From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:53:49 -0400
And my lawyer has a modem that is 300 baud, and looks like
it was never out of the box...  It would be a nice match for your
old machine, and just as useful...

Seriously, the donation ads I have been reading lately will not
accept stuff that old.  The recycling people are getting on the
bandwagon on this one, and it will soon cost an arm and a leg
to get rid of this type of stuff...
While visiting my sister last year, I brought home 12 keyboards
to save her agency, (a non-profit), $9 each to dispose of them...
(I am typing on one now...)
So, while there is some life left in what was VERY well made
equipment, if it can't be used it is just so much clutter around the
house, etc...  Sorry, but there comes a time to ditch stuff.
                  Rick Glazier