From:
raghavan narayan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:37:29 -0800
I thought Norton was the best for me. I did have a
problem and thought about its validity as a possible
reson. I used a 2005 version and got going.  I did not
have the software utility updated ...... extended non-
usuage of the computer...for about six weeks.When I
went back to normal working I could not get back to
"update operations" although I thought I still enjoyed
validity...till end Dec.2005. I cant get the update
connected and doing what it is supposed to do.... the
Symatec server gets disconnected ....although I am
connected to the internet.

I can,t explain this and I gave up...will try my luck
with the new 2006 version in January 2006.

Will await response from users in the meantime.

R.narayan

http://www.informationweek.com/story/IWK20011204S0009
> Subscribe to his newsletter while you're at it.
>

> Patrick Macaspac wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > My friend ask me to help him upgrade his WIN 2K
> machine to WIN XP. We
> > are planning to add up some RAM and also
> additional hard drive. But I
> > guess the real score here is, do you guys have a
> list of useful
> > utilities that we can use for regular maintenance
> and recovery in
> > case of infection / instabilities. I would also
> like to hear from you
> > which among the "BEST" is realy the best
> anti-virus program (NORTON,
> > TREND MICRO, MCAFFE, PANDA). I usually don't rely
> much on reviews of
> > tech magazines, but I would like to hear from you
> all.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Patrick
>
>                   Visit our website regularly for