From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:36:40 -0800
  You have two hard drives, right?  So all four devices are in use.

Option 1:  Odds are that your dvd+r drive can also write CDs, so maybe you
don't need the cd+r drive.

Option 2:  You can get add-on drive controller cards.  These are usually
sold as a way to add higher UDMA performance or SATA capability to an
existing system, but they don't stop you continuing to use the motherboard
ports as well.

Option 3:  I recall internal ZIP drives coming in IDE and SCSI versions, and
external in SCSI and parallel port versions; I think they later came out
with a USB external as well.

Option 4:  Put the Zip drive in an old PC (maybe pick one up at a garage
sale) and network it to your main machine.

David Gillett