From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 22:48:26 -0500
I sent this out today to a hardware list I'm on,
edited slightly to update it.
I don't think you will get full advantage from it until
you get proper OS support, (Win7), but I have
not seen the new toolkit. Perhaps things are better.
Some of you may not get this notification from Intel.
It came today.

"The new IntelĀ® SSD Toolbox (version 1.2) and SSD
Toolbox Users Guide are now available for download at
<www.intel.com/go/ssdtoolbox>
We encourage you to take advantage of this free download
to monitor and tune the performance of your IntelĀ® Solid State Drive."

Also: (a whitepaper)
<http://www.intel.com/support/ssdc/hpssd/sb/CS-030992.htm>

Rick Glazier

From: "Computer9f"
Subject: [PCBUILD] SSD Drives with XP SP2

>I would also be interested if anyone has had any experience using
>a small SSD drive as the system drive with XP SP2.    --Thanks, AnnaSummers

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com