Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:21:29 +1000
The monitor doesn't care what color at all. The only thing is system
performance, 32bit color will slow down games if the graphices chip is
not good enough. I'm afraid of that your onboard graphices is one of
them. I'm personaly against any onboard stuff (except IDE controller,
SCSI controller), especially for graphices chip, none of onboard chip
does the job well, the best onboard graphices chip I've seen is Riva TNT
(16M), which is kind of slow today.

Jun Qian

Westly Montroos wrote:

>  My first question: placing it on 32 bit,
> does it have disadvantage for my monitor? And will it
> slow down my system? I have an 8 mb sdram on board
> video card.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html