From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:45:00 -0700
Further on my weird mouse antics.I have changed the mouse. I have a newer computer!!
And STILL, if I don't keep the mouse moving, it darts to one of the corners!! I've done a complete scan with SPYBOT S&D, plus a boot scan with AVAST pro !!! It's a pain when
it gets to the START corner & I click the mouse & start opens!!
Maybe this is one for the books??