From:
Barry Kinske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 19:08:37 -0400
Listers, this may sound like an easy question for most of you, but it's giving me a problem. I got a new Dell 4550 (2.2 ghz, 120GB, 512 Ram, Win XP Pro) and I want to move files from my old Dell XPS 600 (Win 98 SE) to the new one. It seems to be so basic that no one (or where) says exactly how to accomplish this. I got a new networking cable thinking I could hook one to the other, but there's no place to plug it on the Dell Xps, just a USB 1 outlet.  I got a CD-RW(Artec 52x 24x 52x) to install in the XPS, thinking I could burn the files and then download to the new one, but I can't get the system to recognize it. The Installation instructions were not very explicit but I think I got it in right 8<). Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks Barry Kinske

--
Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is in thedoing, not the getting - in the trying, not the triumph. - Zig Ziglar
-

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml