From:
Delano Lalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:41:19 EST
>>My mouse has a middle button. Where and what is it useful for?
>>Regards,
>>(Dr. Ashok Bhiman)M.D

Well.. you could put a pretty sticker on it, paint it, krazy-glue your middle
finger to it, call it a mutant, show off to your friends that have a 2 button
mouse.  The list is endless!
But seriously, if your mouse came with a driver disk, it might enable you to
assign some special function to it. The functions vary from mouse to mouse.
Some allow you to use it as a scroll button, some allow you to open programs
with just one click, some allow you to seize control of the pentagon computer
if you click the right icon on the internet.
Just don't do anything that'll get the CIA on your back.
good luck.

Delano Lalla

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html