From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:36:16 +1100
Louis Pauff wrote:

> I was putting a computer together for a friend and the same thing happened.
> He had two hard drives in his machine. One was a cheap and small JTS and the
> other a Maxtor. After pulling out my hair for a long time trying to figure
> it out, it turned out that the JTS drive had gone bad. When I disconnected
> the JTS everything was fine.

Thanks Louis, but the HDD is fine, I just formatted it and use it for anohter
machine, it works great.

Answer to Tom Turak:
I'm already change 3 same mobo, none of 'em worked. The RAM i tested on a good
machine which is fine, the motherboard isn't touching something metal that it
shouldn't be, the monitor (and connector) is fine too. I will try to remove HDD
and FDD to see what will happen as you suggested. Thx!

To David G:
I never killed floppy drive before, let's see if i did this time.

Thankyou all!

J Qian

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html