From:
Mr Babak Memari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:25:00 +0430
> Date:    Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:43:20 -0700
> From:    Tim Athias <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Windows 2000 boot disk
>
> What files are needed to create a bootable cd that would allow me to perform
> disk management such as re-formatting a disk drive(ntfs), create basic
> partitions for a windows 2000 or xp system.   I have a hard drive that I
> only use to test the integrity of my backups,   I use tufftest pro to low
> level format after testing, but I would like to create a bootable cd that
> would allow me to keep the partition intact and perform high level
> formatting(ntfs).
>
> Tim Athias

Salaam,
As usual,my answers are the best :)) .

In Code We Trust v1.0 --> 3.84 MB  for  NT4/2000/XP   04/16/2003
( ICWT is a bootable CD-ROM, with full FAT32, NTFS v4 (Windows NT4),
NTFS v5 (Windows 2000/XP) support. Its main purpose is to plant a
backdoor or change the Administrator password on a Windows machine. - By
An Anonymous Hacker.)

http://www.astalavista.com/tools/utilities/misc/icwt.zip

this is an image of CD.
Unzip it then open "Nero Burning software" .
In Nero 5.X go to FILE/BURN IMAGES/
In Nero 6.X go to FILE/RECORDER/BURN IMAGES/
Insert a "RAW CD" in "CD-Writer ROM" ,
adjust the speed of writting, then click on BURN.

-----
Babak from IRAN
what is your idea about my (Babak Memari) homepage ?
www.voidspace.org.uk/babak