Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:24:32 -0500
I bought one of the cheap Radio Shack Indoor/Outdoor thermometers and stuck
the outdoor probe into the fins of the heatsink.
With the case off I noticed about a 10-15 degree F difference (lower) plus
I'm now using scavanged fans from other power supplies to blow more air into
and around the case. I've only got a 550 MHz PIII and the temperature runs
about 80-95 degrees F.

Winston Pike