Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 23:13:57 +1000
In safe mode, chang screen resolution to 640x480 at 16 color, that will let
you boot into normal mode (mostly). You can also change video adapter to
standard VGA in saft mode, you can do it either with device manger or go to
anywhere (empty) on desktop -> right click -> properties -> settings ->
advanced -> adapter -> click "change".

Jun Qian