From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:15:45 -0500
Harlen:
It is possible to install an upgrade version of Win95 to a fresh disk.
(It's been a while since I've done it, so I may have forgotten the
details.) When the setup program starts, it searches the system for an
existing Microsoft operating system. If it can't find one, it asks for
the boot disk from an earlier MS system such as Windows 3.x. Once it has
verified that this is a legitimate upgrade, it installs the new version.
Best regards,
Carroll Grigsby