From:
Eric Ennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 21:31:52 -0700
Hi all,
        I am looking into getting ISDN at my house and have been trying to pick out
a good quality modem that is not going to cost me a fortune.  I have a USR
56k modem and have been very happy with the quality of their product and the
quality of service I have gotten from them on the rare occasions that I
contacted them.  I know there are some less expensive products out there,
such as a product by Multitech that retails for around $100 at the online
computer stores.  If anybody has experience or knowledge of the various
products and features that one needs to consider when going to ISDN, please
let me know.  I do not want to have to get a digital phone for the line, so
I would like a device that can handle analog phones, hopefully even when the
computer is off. I would also like some ideas on ISDN resource areas on the
web if anybody knows of a really good site(s).

Thanks,
Eric Ennis

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**