From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:24:46 -0400
> i have a friend have the Matsushita cd /rw and it refuse to read
> or write in any cd blank that are Writeable many times ..
> any ideas ..

        Does it read normal CDs? Does it write CDRs? What type of CDRW media
have you tried? Usually CDRW drives have trouble with certain types of cheap
CDRW media. For example my ACER CDRW drive had huge trouble with Pacific
Digital brand media, some discs were recognized as CDRW but would
consistently fail in the same point of the burn. Some CDRW discs weren't
even recognized as CDRW and my drive burned them as CDRs!! Just let me say,
when you can see how far a CDRW has been written to in normal light it is a
BAD thing. Fortunately I bought them at a store than let me return them and
I got Memorex brand which work flawlessly. Hope this helped. TTYL

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html