From:
Matt Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 14:44:57 -0400
James, i appreciate your help  :)
according to speed fan my processor is at 54 celcius just browsing IE.
all of my fans are currently working fine
i have a 5.25 bay dual fan in the front blowing out along with the power
supply fan.
Another very helpful person from pcbuild mentioned that its most likely the
power supply as my case is pretty full and that sounds like the most likely
reason the pc would shut off.
im also plannign on getting another 80mm case fan for the back when i go to
pick up the 400w to swap out my 300w and maybe even replace my ribbon cables
with some round ones.
so once i figure out how to switch the fans on the front to blow in
hopefully all my problems will be solved..
so what do you think? thanks
Matt Butler

>From: James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Video card problems?
>Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 20:44:51 -0700
>
>Matt,
>
>It could be a heat issue. Can you monitor the temp of CPU and system? Is
>there a fan on the video card and is it working? Good case ventilation?
>Just
>some initial ideas to check on.
>
>Jim Maki

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/