From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:23:46 -0700
Robin;
With the microns I have worked on, you depress some little plastic
"tabs" on the back of the computer (on the right side as you face the back)
and the plastic fan housing slides out towards the open side of the case.
 I'm sure if you examine the slots where the fan mounts
from the back of the computer, you will see what I mean.
I am reasonably sure this will be a 120 mm case fan.
The plastic fan case just snaps apart with a screwdriver.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho