From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 06:54:11 -0400
In defense of Adaptec.  I've been using the version that came with my HP
8101.  It installed easily.  I immediately updated with a patch from
Adaptec's site and I've never burned a bad CD with it.  Because of posts to
this list I was prepared to have trouble with this software and that just
hasn't been the case.

Ben Moore