From:
Kenny Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:11:24 -0400
Jim,
    I too read all of the reviews on the different motherboards before
buying. In doing so, I buy the right memory and other cards that do not give
conflicts. Most of the negative comments on top rated boards are from
inexperienced builders not following the manufacturers instructions. Just
did a build using Asus A7N8X Deluxe, read all of the reviews and wrote down
all of the things that people suggested that I do in order to have good
installation. No problems, love the Nvidia chipset.
       Kenny Parks
       Dixie Computers