From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 10:44:18 -0400
Hello!

I am always amazed how issues seem to arise for different people at the
same time...

I had the exact same problem setting up a Linksys wireless router - same
configuration, same error message. The solution turned out to be my
firewalls. Disable the firewalls on both machines (don't forget XP's
built in one), then look for your shares. If that is part of the
problem, you will need to go into the firewall setup and make your new
network "trusted".

HTH

Best, Will Stephenson
mailto:[log in to unmask]

  1. Network Problems (3)
Subject: Network Problems

 "(PC Name) is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
netw= ork resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out
if you ha= ve access permission. The network path was not found". I get
the same result from either PC when I try to view the resources availa=
ble on the other networked machine.