From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 11:04:08 -0700
Here is a link to Microsoft's administrative downloads:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en&categoryid=7
This allows you to download the service packs instead of automatically
installing them. You can also request the SP2 CD instead of downloading the
275MB.

Yes, there are also the patches for office that can be slipstreamed into a
CD. Search the Microsoft site for "Administrative Updates" and you should be
able to find some pages to get you going.

Hope this helps.

Peter