From:
Madaline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:53:51 -0500
The single-click button on my Logitech MouseMan Wheel mouse (model M-CW47)
has become very sluggish.  It takes repeated tries, and increased pressure,
before the clicks are recognized.  I'm hoping that someone will share with
me how to open this mouse up, so that I can attempt to clean the inside of
the mouse to improve its contacts. The only visible screw is at the heal end
of the mouse.  I removed that screw, but the bottom of the mouse at the
button end would not come off when using normal pressure. Does anyone have
any tips on cleaning the inside of the mouse?  Since the other two buttons,
and the wheel, work perfectly, I am hoping that someone will offer me
suggestions on how I might 'wake up' my single-click button so that it will
have a more sensitive response.

Thank you for any assistance you may offer,

Madaline Satkiewicz

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml