From:
Larry Atlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:19:12 -0600
> << As far as the raw specs go, it sound fine.  If you can install AOL
>  software, you should be good to go.  But I would say your best bet is to
>  open the box, go to the part of the user's manual with the contact
>  information and ask a tech support rep from LG Electronics.  What OS is
>  this, proprietary, WinCE, plain windows?  Good luck. >>
>
> So the 8MB of Ram is okay to install AOL?  That is great news.  I thought I
> would need 16MB.  The OS is WindowsCE, already installed.  Anything else I
> should know or check on?  Thanks so much for the information.

Depends on whether that is 8MB total or 8MB available.  8MB SHOULD be
enough for AOL, but I don't know how much space it takes.  Your best bet
is to check the user manual, with LG Electronics tech support, and check
the required configuration for the version of AOL you want to install.
Good luck.

--
Larry Atlow                          Internet:[log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Analyst                Phonenet: (601) 264-9639

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]