From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 14:41:47 -0400
Greetings all;

    I am in the midst of purchasing a new computer, and I haven't been
able to decide on a 3d  AGP video card. Other than internet usage, a bit
of desktop publishing, kids games and word processing, I want to be get
the best "bang for the buck" while running QuakeII.
    What would be a good midrange card for Quake etc? I was leaning
towards an ATI expert@work, but have found a few bad reviews on the net
concerning their Quake play and problems running at 100MHz. I am
purchasing a PII 266, 64 meg ram, 6.4 gb Quantum for reference sake.
    Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Bill