From:
Robert Fernando -ntlworld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:42:51 +0100
Hi ,
Using a program called handles.exe from system internals.
http://systeminternals.com you would be able to find out which program has a
handle open for this resource. You could then use the Killps utility I wrote
http://www.rowanclose.com//utills/ to terminate the program which has the
handle open,

Robert Fernando