From:
Bill Kapelas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:53:58 -0400
Good stuff Mary:

Two questions: Is SB emulation always for DOS games even when installed with a
non Creative Card. eg Aureal Vortex2500. SB emulation has to be disabled not
removed otherwise it will just reinstall. Disableing frees the IRQ?  Correct?

Is that three questions?

Thanks.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html