From:
Dick Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:18:26 -0700
Jeffrey,

I put "windows error code 19" into Google and came up with a miriad
of links covering that error code. Some were more detailed than
others, but all of them assumed that the reader had no idea of what
an upperfilter or a lowerfilter are.  I sure didn't.  I just followed
the step by step instructions to solve the problem.  The link I used
is http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060.  Hope this is what you
were looking for.

Dick

At 07:59 PM 8/7/2007, you wrote:
> [...]