From:
Dave Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:51:39 +1300
I have a modem that has speakerphone capability. I've installed Bitware for
Windows but still have not been able to hear the voice of the person I've
called through the PC speakers. Is that possible anyway? What do I have to
do to hear the caller through my speakers? I would also appreciate any
other information on what it is possible to do with a
voice/fax/data/speakerphone modem.

Dave

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html