From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:59:12 -0600
Check the Power Supply fan, first.  It blows out in the new Enlight case I
just bought.  Recommended best cooling is to have the fan in the front of
the case blowing in and the PS fan blowing out.  This pulls cool air in from
the bottom of the case, accross the CPU and AGP card (the hottest items in
the case) and out with the hot air produced by the power supply.

Dan Shaughnessy

>I'm putting together my first ATX system using an Enlight 7200 Desktop
>ATX Case. My case did not come with the extra cooling fan on the front
>of the case, but I will be adding one. My question is: Which direction
>should the fan blow, in or out? I assume since this is an ATX case that
>the power supply fan will blow air into the case. Therefore should I
>have the extra fan on the front blow air out of the case?

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]