From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:22:55 -0500
Did you use the image file to create the CDs or simply copy the iso file to
the CD?  In other words, are all the files on the CD now visible or is there
only the one iso file visible on the CD?

I may be misunderstanding the problem, but I wasn't clear on this from what
you asked.

If you did create the bootable CD-ROM using the image and the image was not
corrupt, things should have worked for you.  The only other issue that I can
think of that would complicate this might be a controller that isn't
recognized by the start up files; so, the drive can't be accessed.

If these thoughts are off the mark, maybe it has something to do with the
steps you took to burn the CD.  Perhaps naming the program that you used and
the walking us through how you went about things might suggest something
else.

There are some links on this page,
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html, which provide the steps
for burning a CD from an ISO image using some popular programs, such as Nero
and EasyCD, if you want to take a look at them.

John Sproule