From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:16:18 -0700
At 10:22 AM 7/13/2003 -0700, Peter Shkabara wrote:
>Thank you to Peter Hogan and Mark Rode for the information. I will try
>connecting a TV to the output and see what comes out. If the Gainward card
>is sending the same info out the RCA jack that it sends to the screen, I
>could indeed have a problem since my screen is 1600x1200.

No it should make the translation. BUT Peter is right, you may have
exceeded the video cards requirements for this. For example, with my Marvel
G200, I have to set it to 800 X 600 |16 bit, when I enable TV out. Can't
you download any documentation for this card, or send a note to Gainward?

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com