From:
Shail Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:28:29 -0500
Hi all,
I recently bought a computer, and I saw some strange things in its start up.
I have a AMD Thunderbird 1GHz on ABit KT-7 Raid motherboard. At the time it
detects the Drives connected, it shows DVD Rom as Primary master, and after
boot up shows HDD as Primary Master. When both are present shouldn't it show
both of them?
Secondly If I want to connect a Zip Drive , a CDR/W and another HDD. I find
myself running short of IDE port. As I have
1HDD - Primary Master
and 1 DVD as secondary master.
and 2 for CDR/W and other HDD. Now, Where can I place my Zipo Drive?
Thanks
Shail Sharma