From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 15:11:47 -0700
Fat chance that I'll be replacing my UPS units every two years. My
pocketbook just wont allow that. I would venture to speculate that UPSs are
less prone to the kinds of degradation that strip type surge suppressors are
as the cost is considerably higher. Also if they were to be in need of
replacement every two years, why would the manufacturers offer replacement
batteries?

Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA