From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:43:20 -0700
Since you still suspect the RAM, you might try removing one stick for a few
days and then reverse for another few days (using the same slot). If only
one stick presents the same problems, you likely found the culprit. If both
sticks present the same problems, you need to look elsewhere. If both sticks
work OK by themselves, the problem cause is likely to be incompatible sticks
of RAM.

Hope this helps.

Tom Mayer