From:
Matthew Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 17:18:08 -0800
More information is needed to be sure of why that is happening, such as
your operating system, what word processor you are using, and much RAM you
have.  If I were to venture a guess, I would say that your problem is
related to a lack of RAM, if you were using 8 or 16MB of RAM running
Windows 95 or 98, and using the newest version of Corel WordPerfect, it
would scroll really slowly no matter what video card you were using.
Matthew Ballard
Computer Consultant

At 07:03 AM 12/21/98 +0900, you wrote:
>New build, PA-2002 FIC MB, Pentium 166, Trident 9440 PCI Video Card. Ive
>tried three different video cards and cannot seems to get rid of the
>ripple effect I get when scrolling down a page.  Instead of the page
>moving up, it appears to replace each line, maybe a refresh rate
>problem?  Appreciate any input.
>
>Ray Hornung
>
>               PCBUILD mailing list is brought to you by:
>                            The NOSPIN Group
>                            http://nospin.com

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com