From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 07:46:47 -0600
David

I don't beleive that the *click* you hear is abnormal.  I have heard several
monitors do that and asked a technician about it.  She told me it was the
monitor syncronizing.  The first monitor I noticed it with was a Mag
Monitor, but I have heard it with others.  It is probably nothing to worry
about

Mike Buraczewski