From:
Mr Babak Memari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 17:38:52 +0430
salaam,

I have made a "Bootable CD-Rom" by "Bart`s  PE Builder" .
--
what is Bart`s  PE Builder?

Bart's PE Builder (Bart's PE Builder helps you build a bootable CD-Rom
very simular to microsoft's Windows Preinstallation Environment
(WinPE).It can support Network.)
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
http://www.algonet.se/~ranma/pebldr106.zip
(It is a RAR so open it by  http://www.rarsoft.com)
--
Please make a a "Bootable CD-Rom" by "Bart`s  PE Builder".
After that I installed  "PowerDesk" (it is a windows Explorer

Run your PC with "Bootable CD-Rom" then goto PowerDesk`s Folder
and write --> pdexplo.exe  then CLICK on ENTER.
Wait!you will see two error and click on OK.
WOW! PowerDesk opens :))) .
Now we have Windows Explorer for surfing in files and folders.

Please try it.

So what is the problem?

My question:

How can I remove it`s error?Please help!
Please try it and tell me how can I remove it`s error?

Ofcourse this "Bootable CD-Rom" works well,but I want a
"Bootable CD-Rom(PE Builder + PowerDesk)" with no error.

Also I am looking for other "Microsoft windows Explorer" alternatives.
I want to check them all for finding the best of them.

AND
Why my emails are rejected by imagicomm.com server?

-----
Babak from IRAN
what is your idea about my (Babak Memari) homepage ?
www.voidspace.org.uk/babak

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml